Where to start … was the question we asked ourselves when looking at designing the new Moda Finale Road Bike. The pencil stays and large box profiling on last year’s Finale were a stand out for us so we started with them. The seat and chain stays have been re-engineered and are now even thinner than before, yet stiffer thanks to a refined blade shaping process.
To compliment the rear end we developed new oversized aero head and down tubes that work in tandem with the new carbon fork to reduce drag and improved handling.
The Moda Finale Road Bike now comes Di2 or EPS compatible out of the box along with a PF 86 BB and oversized headtube. These amongst other things add up to a massive step forward for our flagship model.
Factory Build Specification
- Frame – Full Aero LDC High Modulus Carbon, Carbon Drop Outs, Press Fit 86 BB, Internal Cable Routing & EPS/Di2 Ready.
- Fork – Full LDC High Modulus Carbon with Carbon Steerer and Drop Outs.
- Complete – 15.4lb / 6.98kg ( Factory Build )
- Wheels – American Classic Colour Matched Aero 3 420
- Tyres – Kenda Kaliente Pro 23c
- Shifters – Sram Red STI 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur – Sram Red
- Rear Derailleur – Sram Red 10 Speed
- Chainset – Sram Red 53/39
- Cassette – Sram PG1070 12/26 10 Speed
- Saddle – Barelli Pro Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli LDC Carbon Finale Specific
- Seat Clamp – Frame Specific
- Handlebar – Barelli LDC Pro 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli LDC Pro 31.8mm 110mm
- Headset – FSA Sealed integrated cartridge bearings 1-1/8th Upper 1-1/4″ Lower
- Brakeset – Sram Red
- Grips – Barelli Pro Tape White
- Included – Moda Mini Multi Tool
- 50, 52, 54, 56, 58cm