Moda Intimo Reynolds 953 Frameset
Reynolds 953 takes the metallurgy rule book and throws it out of the window. With strength to weight ratio’s higher than those of 6AL titanium and a impact strength similar to armour plating this is a dream material to make the Moda Intimo frame from.
However there is a flip side to all this strength, it’s an incredibly difficult material to work with and only a handful of people are qualified to do just that. Luckily we have found some of those people and set to work.
Taking this wonder material we designed and built a frame that keeps the classic and much loved ride characteristics of steel and yet maintains a stiff riding platform. Wrapped up in paint and polish with a LDC carbon fork the Moda Intimo is a modern classic in every sense of the term.
Please contact us for pricing on the Factory build bike including Campagnolo Athena 11 groupset and American Classic wheels
Factory Build Specification
- Frame – LDS Reynolds 953 Steel, 68mm English Thread BB, 31.9mm Band on Front Derailleur Clamp, 1″ 1/8th External Threadless Headset Compatible.
- Fork – LDC High Modulus Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Frame – 3.7lb / 1.67kg
- Complete – 16.0lbs / 7.25kg ( As Pictured )
- Wheels – American Classic Magnesiums
- Tyres – Kenda Kountach 23c
- Shifters – Campagnolo Athena 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur – Campagnolo Athena
- Rear Derailleur – Campagnolo Athena
- Chainset – Campagnolo Athena 53/39
- Cassette – Sram 1050 12/25 11 Speed
- Saddle – Barelli Pro Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli Carbon 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp – Alloy 28.6mm
- Handlebar – Barelli Carbon 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli Carbon 31.8mm 110mm
- Headset – FSA 1″1/8th External Sealed Cartridge
- Brakeset – Campagnolo Athena
- Grips – Barelli Pro Tape Black
- Included – Moda Mini Multi Tool
- 50, 52, 54, 56, 58cm