Moda Issimo Reynolds 931 Frameset
Sitting just below that of the Reynolds 953 Intimo the 931 Moda Issimo undergoes a different heat treatment process and is much easier to work with.
With amazing corrosion resistances similar to type 300 stainless steel and a tensile strength of around 1300MPa, 931 is strong enough to be cold drawn at very thin wall diameters.
This all adds up to mean that as well as being a fantastic lightweight frame material with longejevity, it makes your dream bike that bit more affordable but without the compromise of ride feel.
Please contact us for pricing on the Factory build Moda Issimo including Campagnolo Centaur 10 groupset and American Classic wheels
Factory Build Specification
- Frame – LDS Reynolds 931 Steel, 68mm English Thread BB, 31.9mm Band on Front Derailleur Clamp, 1″ 1/8th External Threadless Headset Compatible.
- Fork – LDC High Modulus Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Frame – 3.5lb / 1.58kg
- Complete – 16.1lbs / 7.30kg
- Wheels – American Classic Road Tubeless
- Tyres – Schwalbe Lugano 23c
- Shifters – Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur – Campagnolo Centaur
- Rear Derailleur – Campagnolo Centaur
- Chainset – Campagnolo Centaur 53/39
- Cassette – Campagnolo 12/25 10 Speed
- Saddle – Barelli Pro Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli Carbon 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp – Alloy 28.6mm
- Handlebar – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm 110mm
- Headset – FSA 1″1/8th External Sealed Cartridge
- Brakeset – Campagnolo Centuar
- Grips – Barelli Pro Tape Black
- Included – Moda Mini Multi Tool
- 50, 52, 54, 56, 58cm