Moda Arco track bike – it’s the same name but a very different animal. We’ve been working on a new frame design for the Moda Arco track bike that’s semi aero and utilises the same carbon tear drop seat post system that we use on the new Sharp Tri/TT bike.
Along with a new frame we’ve developed a new outboard bearing version of our Barelli chainset and track specific drops to ensure the bike is track ready out of the box. We’re so happy with the results we’ve made it our flagship alloy model.
Moda Arco Track Bike – the flagship alloy track model.
Factory Build Specification
- Frame – LDA Triple Butted Smooth Welded 7005 Aluminium, 68mm English Threaded BB, 1″1/8th Integrated Headset Compatible
- Fork – LDC High Modulus Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Complete – 15.6 lbs / 7.07 kg
- Wheels – American Classic Colour Matched Aero 3 420 Track
- Tyres – Kenda Kaliente Pro 23c
- Chainset – Barelli Pro Track
- Cassette – Moda 15T Rear Cog ( 14T Included )
- Saddle – Barelli Pro Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli Carbon Arco Specific
- Seat Clamp – Barelli Arco Specific
- Handlebar – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm
- Headset – FSA Integrated Sealed Cartridge
- Grips – Barelli Pro Tape White
- Included – Moda Mini Multi Tool
- 51, 54, 57 cm