You’re not mistaken, this new Moda Fresco Track Bike, retailing for £749 is running on American Classic Wheels!!!
One thing we refuse to skimp on is the quality of wheelset we fit and the Fresco is proof of this. Our new entry level track bike is built around a custom Victory 30 Track wheelset that we’ve had made specifically for the Fresco.
Along with alloy Barelli finishing kit and a 7005 aluminium frame and fork this is a great introduction to track racing.
Moda Fresco track bike – a great introduction to track racing!
Factory Build Specification
- Frame – LDA 7005 Aluminium, 68mm English Threaded BB, 1″1/8th Integrated Headset Compatible
- Fork – LDC High Modulus Carbon with Alloy Steerer
- Complete – 16.4 lbs / 7.43 kg
- Wheels – American Classic Colour Matched Victory 30 Track
- Tyres – Kenda Kaliente 23c
- Chainset – Barelli Track
- Cassette – Moda 15T Rear Cog ( 14T Included )
- Saddle – Barelli Saddle
- Seatpost – Barelli Alloy 31.9mm
- Seat Clamp – Barelli Alloy 34.9mm
- Handlebar – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm
- Stem – Barelli Alloy 31.8mm
- Headset – FSA No.42 ACB Integrated Sealed Cartridge
- Grips – Barelli Pro Tape White
- Included – Moda Mini Multi Tool
- 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm